Dear Captains and Crews,
Due to the extreme deteriorating weather conditions for this weekend, we have made the decision to postpone the Tiki Lee’s Rockfish Open Tournament until the weekend of October 13 - 15. This decision has been made with the utmost concern for the safety of your crew and the protection of your equipment.
We invite all Captains and their Crew to come to Tiki Lee’s Boaters Deck for 2 for 1 drink specials all night. We will be offering costa sunglasses, gift cards and baskets of cheer giveaways.